Christian Values Education Field Officer
A Christian Values Education (CVE) Field Officer vacancy now exists within YouthCARE CVE. The CVE Field Officer will provide access to quality Christian Values Education programs to existing and new schools through delivery of key CVE objectives as outlined by the CVE Team Leader in the Term plan.
If you …
• Have a calling to work within a Christian team and environment
• Are passionate about the expansion and delivery of quality Christian services and programs within WA public schools
• Are able to effectively manage, support and supervise CVE volunteers
• Are able to expand and strengthen partnerships with schools, YouthCARE councils, churches and other local community stakeholders
• Are skilled in communication and administration
• Have a current valid driver’s licence and are able to travel
• Have demonstrated experience in children’s ministry work and/or education...
YouthCARE would love to hear from you.
Applications close on Wednesday 7th March at 4:30pm.
(to be advised)